Private training is ideal for people who would like to train their dog themselves with a Certified Trainer as their coach. Meet with a trainer once a week for six consecutive weeks in your home or at our local park.
Many people enjoy the convenience of a flexible schedule and one-on-one personalized help & guidance, both with learning how to train their own dog and also helpful tips on behavioral problems.
- Flexible schedule
- Personalized training program
- You don't have to part with your dog
- Door to Door service
- Learn a new skill!
- People who prefer to train their own dog
- Those not comfortable parting with their dog for several weeks for In-Board Training
- Specific behavioral issues that require the full and immediate personal attention of a professional dog trainer
- Dogs not suitable for a group class, which requires them to be sociable with other dogs and people
- Dogs that lose focus from the unpredictable distractions of a group class
- People who have difficulty attending a group class with a rigid schedule
An evaluation is required before enrolling in Private Training so that we can properly access your dog and further discuss your needs and goals.
- Evaluation Fee: $100.
- Fee is deducted with sign-up of Private or In-Board Training
Private Training Fee:
- Cost: $1,300..
- 6 consecutive weeks
- One year guarantee
Call to schedule an evaluation with one of our trainers- 951-218-0566